DISCOUNTED RAIL FARES ON THE GREAT WESTERN RAILWAY NETWORK
Devon is well served by trains from all over the country, and many of the routes are very picturesque – it’s a great way to travel. The two main lines into the county are the Paddington line and Waterloo line served by Great Western Railway and Southwest Trains. Main stations include Exeter St. David’s, Newton Abbot, Torquay and Plymouth.
This exclusive deal offers reduced rail fares for conference delegates travelling at any time to any Great Western Railway stations within the County.
- Standard return travel between London Paddington and Exeter is available at the reduced rate of £44(2nd) /£94(1st) on any service, to Torquay £49 (2nd) /£99(1st) and to Plymouth £59.00(2nd) /£109(1st).
- Outbound tickets are fixed, times and dates cannot be changed. The return journey is fully flexible.
- Conference fares are only available to conference/event delegates. You will be asked to produce a confirmation proving that you are eligible for this fare by the Train Manager. This could be an event registration e-mail for example.
- Tickets are available three months out for a specific date
- View the route maps below for the closest participating stations and fares to
How to Book
- Conference fares are only available at GWR.com/conference follow the link, select your destination, and complete the form.
- In the ‘To’ box, please make sure ‘Exeter Conf Ctr’, ‘Plymouth Conf ‘or ‘Torquay Conf Ctr’ is selected as your destination, this will automatically add the discounted fare for you.
- Select your travel dates, times, number of passengers and preferred class and click search.
- You will then be able to see all available trains and continue to book as you normally would.
- To find out more about this service visit the Great Western Railway website.